WeWorked and the importance of DCAA compliance for government contractors.
Weworked is a popular cloud-based time tracking and project management software used by businesses worldwide. However, for government contractors in the United States, compliance with the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) is crucial. In this article, we'll take a closer look at Weworked and explore the importance of DCAA compliance for government contractors.
|DCAA Clause and Description
Record time on Daily Basis
|Secure daily time entry for all users with unique Log-in and Password entry.
The correct distribution of time by project numbers, contract number or name, or other identifiers for a particular assignment.
|Name projects and use multiple fields to uniquely identify projects and/or their assigned users. Time logs allow detailed notes and descriptions.
Recording all hours worked whether they are paid or not.
|Employees to put in actual hours worked along with any paid or unpaid additional time. Email notifications remind user to enter time.
The supervisor should approve and cosign all timecards.
|Timesheet approvals required by supervisor with accompanying audit trail.
Proper segregation of direct costs from indirect costs.
|Create project tasks with descriptions and codes that coorespond to labor category with direct or indirect costs.
Why WeWorked is the best timesheet software on the web
- Configure timesheets how you want.
- Organize everything by project.
- Time tracking is DCAA Compliant.
- Track expenses and review expense reports.
- Nonprofits easily track time and budgets.
- Customize timesheet tasks per project.
- Find people quickly with Instant Search.
- Add comments to timesheets.
- Telecommuting employees can complete timesheets from anywhere.
- Generate detailed time reports.
- Integrate invoices with QuickBooks.
- Automatic notifications when timesheets are denied.
- Easily invite people to start submitting timesheets.
- Complete control over leave types and leave accrual policies.
- Recover items accidently deleted.
- Get paid for your time with invoices.
- Time tracking from your mobile device.
- Automated leave request and approval process.
- Compare us to other time tracking software.
- Download our free timesheet template until you are ready.
- Time tracking for government contractors
No obligations. No credit card required.